REA O'Shea O'Toole in Waterford sells land at Auction for €17,820 per acre At Aucton on the 30th of April.
• 13.3 acres in three fields
• High quality land in grass
• Located in Mooncoin village 11 km west of Waterford City
• Reserve €133,000
• 3 bidders
• 36 bids
• Sold for €237,000
• Buyer – In Trust
• Planning Permission for 42 retirement homes
• Selling Agent – REA O’Shea O’Toole
The subject lands are located in the village of Mooncoin, Co. Kilkenny approx. 11km
west of Waterford City in close proximity to the N24 Limerick Road. The land was
offered with a guide of €133,000 at Auction on Wednesday 30th April by Des O’Shea
of REA O’Shea O’Toole and was bought in trust for €237,000. The under bidderswere local farmers.